Natural Nontoxic Perfumes – A Must Try

According to the Environmental Working Group, the bulk of perfume scents are synthesized from 3,100 stock chemical components in the fragrance industry or are derived from petroleum. Since our skin consumes about 60% of what we put on it, secret chemicals in perfumes can be unpleasant or even dangerous to our long-term health.

On the other hand, natural perfumes are usually cruelty-free, made without toxic ingredients, and gluten-free. We've found ten natural perfume brands that vary in size, weight, and aroma, all of which offer sample sizes at a discounted price. If you're looking for a glamorous roll-on or a floral spray, you should check it and try to see what works best for you!

If you're trying to green your whole beauty routine, check out these beauty labels that deliver natural and organic cosmetics that your skin would love.

Skylar Isle

The goal behind Skylar is to produce healthy, natural scents with safe ingredients — all while being cruelty-free and vegan. Skylar is committed to use 80 per cent of natural ingredients in all its perfumes, with the remaining 20 per cent being non-allergenic synthetic products that come through the health test of their products. With six deliciously different scents to choose from, we're delighted by this sweet perfume company.


LURK manufactures stunningly floral perfumes using organic ingredients in beautiful eco-friendly packaging. Using triple distilled organic cane alcohol, they infuse a mix of essential oils with USDA organic jojoba oil for a new and natural scent. In the case of a serious perfumer, they have more concentrated water de toilettes, including a unisex alternative. Their luxury scents are so common that they have been featured in Vogue, Elle, and Allure!

PHLUR Hanami

PHLUR is dedicated to reimagining the fragrance industry — their perfumes are made by world-class perfumers, using only responsibly sourced ingredients. They have re-engineered containers using 20% recycled glass for bottles and FSC-certified cases. Their scents include the decadent and aromatic Siano and the sweet Moab with traces of cloves and pepper. They're offering one-month samples for $18, and if you decide to buy a full bottle, they're going to use $18 as a loan — a win - win solution.

Pour le Monde Envision

Pour le Monde perfumes are just as safe and humane as you can get — their products are approved by the Safe Goods Association, organic, cruelty-free and FSC-certified. Their three scents are made of Italian bergamote and Florida grapefruit to make a statement as you walk in the house, and one of them is unisex for both men and women. With each buy, 10% of the net selling will be donated to the chosen charity. Not sure which one to choose? Your sample kit gives you the chance to test all three — what are you waiting for?

IME Natural Perfumes

We're so happy to talk with you about IME Natural Perfumes! Using 100% natural ingredients, each of their nine scents has its own distinct personality and is crafted to bring out the subtle qualities of your own personal fragrance. Including titles like [elegant] and [naughty] and beautiful drawings, you're going to have so much fun picking the perfume for you. IME ships internationally and is now certified 100% safe by the Safe Perfumers Guild and certified toxin-free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.

Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance

Lavanila needs you to feel and smell the best you can without sharp and unpleasant chemicals. That's why their perfumes are filled with healthy and non-toxic enzymes, vitamins and natural oils. They infuse organic sugar cane alcohol and oils in packaging that is both simple and beautiful, using responsibly sourced products. For all of their scents have a foundation of cinnamon, with touches of passion fruit and coconut. Plus, they grow a tree for any transaction to account for any environmental impact — so go ahead, we know you want to treat yourself!

By Rosie Jane SEASONS

Founded by famous makeup artist Rosie Jane Johnston, Rosie Jane is crafted in small batches in Los Angeles using natural and organic ingredients. Their manufacturing process is as sustainable as their ingredients, and they are packaged in 100% recyclable paper and made from 100% wind power. Their sample fragrance kit can be bought for only $10, including all four of their fragrances in order to determine the right match. Their scents vary from the delicate notes of jasmine to the enticing notes of fig and gardenia.

Now Booking Appointments

Text Now : (725) 867-7753 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate we earn affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases.

Copyright © The Glow Ritual